Terms and Conditions on Online payment for Cashless payment recharge System
1. By submitting information, data, passwords, user names, other log-in information, materials and other content to us, you are granting Royal Catering Services LLC the right to use these for the purpose of providing the services. We may use and store the content in accordance with this terms & conditions, without any obligation by us to pay any fees or be subject to any restrictions or limitations. By using the services, you expressly authorize Royal Catering Services LLC to access your account information and payment information and submit the same further for processing your payments to any payment gateway to facilitate your payment for our services.
2. As you will be using the services of Payment System Providers and Card Associations to process your payment instructions, you consent and agree to comply with the rules, guidelines, directions, instructions, requests, etc. made by the Payment System Providers and Card Associations from time to time. You expressly acknowledge and agree that you are assuming the risk of compliance with all applicable Guidelines. If you fail to comply with your obligations towards the Payment System Providers, we may suspend or terminate your Cashless Payment Account.
3. You understand that the Payment System Providers and/or Card Association and/or your issuing bank may reject authentication and/or authorization of transaction placed by you for any reason including but not limited to insufficient funds, incorrect authentication details provided, expired card/bank account, risk management, suspicion of fraudulent, illegal or doubtful transactions, use of compromised cards or bank account numbers, use of banned/blacklisted cards or bank account numbers etc.
4. You further acknowledge that as a security measure we and/or the Payment System Providers may at our sole discretion, permanently or temporarily, block any card number, account numbers, group of cards or transactions from any specific blocked or blacklisted cards /, accounts, specific, group of IP addresses, devices, geographic locations and / or any such risk mitigation measures it wishes to undertake.
5. As a risk management tool, we and/or the Payment System Providers reserve the right to limit or restrict transaction size, amount and/or monthly volume at any time. We will consider a variety of factors in making a decision and such determination will be at our sole discretion.
6. When your payment instructions are successfully processed with respect to a transaction, we will update your Cashless Payment Account activity and provide you with a transaction confirmation. This confirmation will serve as your receipt, which you can use to link your Cashless Payment card to the Cashless Payment Account. You acknowledge that we will only release the transaction confirmation upon receiving confirmation with respect to the authentication, authorization and processing of such Transaction (your bank account or debit or credit card being debited or charged) from the Payment System Provider. We will not be responsible for any transactions that have not been confirmed to us by the Payment System Providers.
7. Your transactions on the Cashless Payment portal is your primary responsibility. Except as required by law, you are solely responsible for
(a) compiling and retaining permanent records of all transactions and other data and
(b) reconciling all transaction information that is associated with your Cashless Payment Account. If you believe that there is an error or unauthorized Transaction activity that is associated with your Cashless Payment Account, you agree to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately not later than 5 (five) days.
8. In an effort to manage our risk, we may monitor your transactions and processing activity for high-risk practices or for fraudulent transactions. We may also engage third-party service providers to assist in these efforts and other elements of the service. If we believe there is suspicious or unusual activity, we may temporarily or permanently suspend your access to the Service. Suspicious or unusual activity includes, but is not limited to changes in your average transaction amount or processing pattern or use of different payment accounts.
9. To help prevent unauthorized access to your personal financial information, You agree to:
(a) maintain the security of your account by not sharing your password with others and restricting access to your account on your computer or mobile or other device;
(b) ensure that you logout from your Cashless Payment Account each and every time you use it;
(c) ensure that you have taken appropriate physical security measures like not leaving your computer or mobile or other device unattended or unlocked; and
(d) take responsibility for all activities that occur under your Cashless Payment Account and accept all risks of unauthorized access. If you believe your password or devices has been lost or stolen, or if you suspect any fraudulent activity, please report this to us immediately at email@example.com.
10. You are solely responsible for any unauthorized access to your personal or financial information that result from your failure to properly follow the Security Procedure detailed in these Terms and Conditions. Royal Catering Services LLC will not be liable for any loss, damage or other liability arising from your failure to comply with the terms and conditions herein or from any unauthorized access to or use of your Cashless Payment Account. We will also have no liability and you agree to assume all risk of loss that arises out of or relates to any loss or theft of your device or any information contained within any device.
11. Duty of Reasonable Care: We will exercise good faith and reasonable care in processing your transactions in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
You will similarly exercise good faith and reasonable care in:-
(i) using the sites,
(ii) observing and maintaining security procedures,
(iii) communicating with us, and
(iv) In reviewing your transaction records for any errors or discrepancies.
12. Refund policy: We undertake to refund you the balance left to the credit of your Cashless payment account, upon receipt of a duly filled in and signed refund request form from you. For accessing the form and the steps to initiate a refund request, kindly click here.
13. Lost or damaged card replacement: You can request for replacement of your card if it is lost or damaged by filling up and submitting the Card Replacement Request form. For accessing the Card Replacement Request form, and the steps to initiate such a request, kindly click here.